2010-06-26

The day I met Surya

So here I was waking up on Saturday morning at 9 (You must know how painful it is to do so), all because of the Lab meeting with my Prof at 1030. I reach my department building and see a loong line of cars, SUVs and Buses. I think to myself,"Must be some stupid conference or something." Then I see the Ambulances and Police vehicles. "Hmm.. must be someone really important." Next Vanity Vans. "OMG shooting in OUR DEPT? Aaj to Lab meeting hone se rahi." Curiously, I walked towards the elevator. Some guy (looked smart) wearing a black shirt (half the buttons open) and a flashy watch and jeans is inside. "Hmm.. Must be some local chap Tam hero.." I go in and press the 3rd floor button. He too comes upto the 3rd floor. I enter my Lab and see that the junta are really excited. I ask them, "Some local Tam movie is it?" One of them tells me," No dude, some stud movie it is. THE SURYA is the Star in this movie." I say, " Hmm, must be someone good, but that guy over there is the black shirt looks such a champu. Trying to look cool and all. I saw him in the elevator looking smug" All of them give me a look of COMPLETE INCREDULITY and INDIGNATION. They say in UNISON, "OMG HE IS THE SURYA." Myself left speechless.

The shooting went on for about 3 hours and As expected the Lab meet did not take place :( .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your post is very intractive. This post shared with Vehicle towing company. time the look was even more intentional and Obama had no other reason to look at the rear of the young woman but to ogle.keep posting.